Let’s face it, there are a lot of folks out there marketing their SEO skills. WEBphysiology also is well versed in SEO but haven’t spent as much time writing about it as some others. As such, we felt we’d share a few sites that we think are worth looking at. They are as follows:
- Google – Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide is a great introduction to the ABC’s of SEO and more.
- HubSpot – famous for their web-related grading site, Marketing Grader, as well as other tools, many around lead conversion and management.
- SEOmoz – A great source of both information and tools for optimizing SEO and analyzing site traffic. Definitely bounce around this site a bit, the SEOmoz blog being free and helpful.
- The Wordtracker Academy – A lot of good articles can be found on this website and it is worth a look.
- Yoast – WordPress SEO – Joost de Valk is a well respected figure within the WordPress environment for turning out great plug-ins and being on top of the industry. In fact, all my sites have utilized at least one of Joost’s plug-ins.
- Lynda.com online training is a great resource covering many different topics including Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Click for Free 10-Day Lynda.com Trial!
You certainly can find a lot more info by just doing a bit of Googling, but the above should get you ramped up pretty quickly.